The Tan-Man is now walking.
He started taking steps a month ago...but just seemed to put it all together over the weekend. He now is talking strides across the room, turning in circles, and multitasking with a sippy cup in his mouth.
He's loving every minute of it and it quite proud of himself. Just in time to perform while we're on vacation for the fam!
I got a few videos so I'll be posting more later.
He started taking steps a month ago...but just seemed to put it all together over the weekend. He now is talking strides across the room, turning in circles, and multitasking with a sippy cup in his mouth.
He's loving every minute of it and it quite proud of himself. Just in time to perform while we're on vacation for the fam!
I got a few videos so I'll be posting more later.


