Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentines


On Valentine's morning, we woke up to these sitting on the kitchen table. 

Tanner: Whoa!! What are those for?

Me: Your daddy loves me so much so he got them for me!!!
Tanner: But doesn't he Love ME too??? [sad look overcomes his face]
Guess who's sharing??
Me: Oh, yeah.  You're right.  See, there's one flower for you, one for Brooke, and one for me.  And luckily 2 chocalates. Daddy loves ALL of us.  [Whew, that was a close one!!]

But before you go feeling sorry for Tanner, don't!! He finally finished all the stickers on his chart and finally earned his new Transformer Lego set.  [Did I mention how much I LOVE target clearance?  70% off baby]




But still not nearly as cool as the cowboy sheriff station we created earlier this week.  Most morning usually start with Tanner looking through the Lego encylopedia book, and inisting we build XYZ.  And depending on my mood, we try out best to re-create it. 


Brooke, on the other hand, had no problem sharing her true feelings. 

Me:  "Brooke, do you love your momma?"
Brooke:  Her only response "Da-da-da!" 
Go figure!!

My little angel baby!

But as much as I love these two kiddos, I love their dad way more.  He's my whole world...and I couldn't live a day without him.  Good thing he's mine for eternity!!