Monday, March 4, 2013

My Little Angel

 Brooke is my little angel...and here's some pictures to prove it.

Doesn't she just melt your heart?  She does mine...and she knows it :)




We also got a few naked baby pics with just her backside and angel wing showing, but those are serious blackmail material for later in life.  If you email me, I'll send to you -- and I promise you won't be disappointed.  She has rolls like you wouldn't believe!!

But I'll share one naked baby pic -- our photographer insisted on doing several these after seeing her rolls.  I just love her smile.  But once again, borderline blackmail material, right?



Her's Brooke acting like a big girl and standing up.  Can't you see how proud she is of herself?


This is the sweet little smile that greets me each morning.  I love those two lil teeth popping through on the bottom, and yes, the others cutting through on the top were still hiding.




 Here's Brooke trying to do more of her "tricks".  Clapping her hands, walking around the stairs.  She just loves to perform!!




Oh Brooke, you really are my little angel is every single way.  Your smile.  Your laugh.  Your passion for life -- it gets me all.the.time.  I'm in LOVE!