Monday, August 11, 2014

July’s Daily Musings

Our lives…captured one picture at a time.

2014-08-10 22.12.00-12014-08-10 22.12.00  2014-08-10 22.12.01 2014-08-10 22.12.01-1 2014-08-10 22.12.01-2 2014-08-10 22.12.02-12014-08-10 22.12.02  2014-08-10 22.12.03 2014-08-10 22.12.03-1 2014-08-10 22.12.03-2 2014-08-10 22.12.03-3 2014-08-10 22.12.04-12014-08-10 22.12.04-22014-08-10 22.12.04   2014-08-10 22.12.05-22014-08-10 22.12.05-12014-08-10 22.12.05   2014-08-10 22.12.06 2014-08-10 22.12.06-22014-08-10 22.12.06-1  2014-08-10 22.12.07 2014-08-10 22.12.07-1 2014-08-10 22.12.08 2014-08-10 22.12.08-22014-08-10 22.12.08-1 

Single-handedly, I might add.  So this is what the pioneers must have felt like…crossing the planes :)

2014-08-10 22.12.09 2014-08-10 22.12.10-22014-08-10 22.12.09-22014-08-10 22.12.09-1  2014-08-10 22.12.09-3 2014-08-10 22.12.10 2014-08-10 22.12.10-1 

2014-08-10 22.12.11-22014-08-10 22.12.11-12014-08-10 22.12.11   2014-08-10 22.12.12 2014-08-10 22.12.12-1 2014-08-10 22.12.12-2 2014-08-10 22.12.13 2014-08-10 22.12.13-1  2014-08-10 22.12.14-22014-08-10 22.12.14-12014-08-10 22.12.14   2014-08-10 22.12.15 2014-08-10 22.12.15-1 2014-08-10 22.12.16 2014-08-10 22.12.16-22014-08-10 22.12.16-1 2014-08-10 22.12.19 2014-08-10 22.12.19-1 2014-08-10 22.12.19-2 2014-08-10 22.12.20 2014-08-10 22.12.20-1 2014-08-10 22.12.20-2  2014-08-10 22.12.17

In the play, Tom Sawyer’s aunt sings him this song and I couldn’t help but cuddle Tanner in my lap.  Afterwards, he told me, “You know hen I tell you, ‘I hate you’ when I’m mad.  Well…I don’t really mean it.  I’ll ALWAYS love you mom!”

2014-08-10 22.12.17-1 2014-08-10 22.12.17-2 2014-08-10 22.12.18 2014-08-10 22.12.18-1 2014-08-10 22.12.18-2 2014-08-10 22.12.21-12014-08-10 22.12.21-22014-08-10 22.12.21