Thursday, June 18, 2015

March 2015

March was so busy – spring break alone we traveled all over KC – the KC Zoo, Wonderscope, swimming at OCC 3 times, Kidscape, Ernie Miller storytime, Cinderella on the big screen, Kaleidoscope and Crown Center.  We went on more family bike rides than I can count, but not nearly as much as we frequented Chik-fil-a!

It was fun, it was real. But now I'm ready for my own personal Spring Break, even if we did just return from our cruise!

 

IMG_2439 IMG_2440 IMG_2441 IMG_2442 IMG_2443  IMG_2445 IMG_2446  IMG_2448 IMG_2449IMG_2447 IMG_2450 IMG_2451

     IMG_2452 IMG_2453 IMG_2454 IMG_2455 IMG_2456 IMG_2457 IMG_2458 IMG_2459  IMG_2461IMG_2460 

 IMG_2462 IMG_2247 IMG_2248 IMG_2249 IMG_2250 IMG_2251 IMG_2252 IMG_2253 IMG_2254 IMG_2255 IMG_2256 IMG_2257 IMG_2258 IMG_2259 IMG_2260 IMG_2261 IMG_2262 IMG_2463IMG_2263 IMG_2264 IMG_2266 IMG_2267 IMG_2268 IMG_2269 IMG_2270 IMG_2271 IMG_2272 IMG_2273

IMG_2464IMG_2274 IMG_2275 IMG_2276 IMG_2277 IMG_2278 IMG_2279 IMG_2280 IMG_2281 

And my APP was deleted, taking with it bunches of photo moments I had already captured. 

This is why these moments are posted in June and not a day earlier.  Won’t be happening again though!  I’ve smartened up and changed the settings on my phone.