Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tanner’s First Smile – August 5th

Tanner smiled for the first time today. It was so adorable! There’s no way I could have missed his huge smile that swept across his face when he was done eating, even if I was half asleep. It made me so happy and I wanted to go tell everyone, but with it being the wee hour of the morning, I had to wait. I just wish I could have captured in on photo for everyone to see! But I’m looking forward to more smiles to come!

I wasn’t sure if he had just realized what he had done, but then he did it again later that day when our neighbor, ‘Aunt Nell’ came to stop by and hold the cute feller. As I was holding him in my arms and admiring your charm, he gave us another huge smile. So I’m definitely counting it as his first official smile.