Spend less $, save more $ so that I can reduce work schedule to only 3 days a week.
Be green by eating more organic foods and using more earth friendly cleaning products -even if it does mean making them myself. I'm still cheap (or "reasonable" as I like to put it)!
Go on dates w/my hubbie once a month & have family date nights once a week (ok, i know they say you should go once a week, but spending time with little Tanners is just as important as spending time w/hubbie!)
Daily scripture study and family prayers. I'm usually pretty good about this, but still slack off occasionally. No more of that!
Get my pre-preggo body back. Not sure how that is going to happen yet, especially since I quit going to the gym. I've lost 40 not having to do much of anything...so maybe the last 10 will magically fall off too. Breastfeeding is my only hope!
PS - I thought maybe if I write down my New Year's Resolution - I would have more incentive to keep them!


