Thursday, May 7, 2009

I am NOT a GIRL!

For the first time in his life, someone thought Tanner was a girl.

This past weekend we went to the Arboretum to enjoy the beautiful weather and take some pics of Tanner.

Does he look like a girl? I mean seriously. I understand it's a gender neutral outfit, but he has BOY written all over his face. At least I think so...
Well - this old lady comes up to me and starts admiring Tanner - and then tells me she can't tell if it's a boy or a girl...and then guesses a girl. WRONG!

I was hoping that would be the first and the last...but then a few minutes later another family walks by. When the young boy comments on how cute the little baby boy is, the mother corrects him and tells him it's a girl. WRONG!

Ugh. I've come to grips that Tanner has a pretty boy face. However, Tanner's hopes of becoming a model have been squashed.

Just look at his poses. Some how sticking out his tongue just ruins the whole thing.


Or not looking at the camera.



And refusing to smile.




Or take the fingers out of his mouth.




But this time, it wasn't your fault. Why did the fly have to land right on top of your head - of all places!

But it's okay, I still love him for it. I learned by lesson. Don't try to take pics when he's tired. He fell asleep as soon as we put him in the car seat. And after all that work...this is still my favorite pic.

PS - And we managed to get one pic of just the two of us!