Since we're remodeling our guest bathroom with the bathtub, we've been letting Tanners take showers with us in the morning.
Except when I let him take a shower, he decided to leave me a nice surprise. Yuck!
Except when I let him take a shower, he decided to leave me a nice surprise. Yuck!
Even better, this is what he was found doing while I was cleaning it up...


The next morning, Ave spent the night and I asked her to watch the Tan-man while I showered. When I can back, Avery informed me they were having a picnic and the entire room was filled with every blanket and toy possible.
Then the next day, Tanner took a shower with his Daddio. I was still waking up and not thinking 100% so I dried him off with a towel and let him roam around. But then he paused and started making "the face" and I knew it was coming. The only problem was I was currently occupying the toilet and couldn't quite move fast enough...so Tanner left yet again another surprise.
Some days, you just can't win!


