Thursday, August 19, 2010

Grateful

Grateful for the long nights I layed awake, feeling her move inside.

Grateful Aubrey went away peacefully and quitely - never having to suffer phyiscally with her etermities in this world.

Grateful for my little ray of sunshine, Tanner, that calmly reassures me "It okay Mommy" when he sees me feeling sad. He's been the strong one all along...

Grateful for modern day medicine, without I may not have physically survived.

Gratefule for my sweet husband who's always by my side - whether it's just to hold me and let me cry.

And when it all seems like too much, grateful for one little pill that magically makes me fall asleep.

Grateful to have time to spend together as a family - I've been able to take off plenty of time from work and Anthony was off of school for 2 weeks right when everything happened.

Grateful for the wonderful nurses -- who were so sweet and comforting -- and brought me a popsicle against the dr's orders :)


Grateful for sisters who just know what I'm thinking and feeling without having to say a word.

Grateful for family and friends who shared words of comfort and sympathy, flowers, and food -- endless amounts making it impossible to lose this baby weight. It made me realize how often our prayers are answered through them.

Grateful for the understanding and compassion I have for other woman. Thru this experience I've realized how many others have experienced all too similar of a loss -- miscarriage, stillborn, and a child gone too soon. Or I think the hardest yet, infertility.

Grateful for the knowledge that Aubrey is with Our Saviour and other loved ones who have passed away.

Grateful for the FAITH and HOPE I have for eternal families -- I will get to return to live with her and see her in her perfect form one day.

Grateful for a loving Savior -- who suffered so that my sins may be forgiven and receive grace to return to live them one day. And the comfort only HE can provide.

Grateful for little Aubrey Faith -- who has forever changed my life and make me want to be a better person.