Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tannerisms



We're a little obsessed wtih babies over hear.

Tanner is still taking the big brother role very seriously.  When her beloved pacifier falls out, Tanner is the first to run over to her and put it back in.  "That's my job!" he'll respond.  He also likes to whisper sweet nothings to her, telling her, "You're so precious."  

Remember the Beyonce song "All the Single Ladies".  Tanner chants "All the Little Babies" to the same song-- just like his dad taught him.  It's pretty cute.

He also likes to help with diaper changes -- he'll help grab a diaper and gets a few wipes ready to use.  And some days, he'll even insist on helping wipe.  Now if I could only teach him to do it all by himself.

"Wow, she has a beautiful big flower on her head!"  The way he said it you couldn't tell if it was a good or bad thing. 




But afterwards, when I wasn't looking, I caught him sporting one of her newest hair bows.  Apparently, he feels like he's been missing out.