And if you're Tanner, he'll just tell you as it is -- it's awesome! We had fun filled days this fall doing all sorts of stuff.
Riding a Tractor
Despite all the other cool stuff, this is always their favorite. He could race around this little rack forever.
Tanner's one mission -- not to let Q catch up to him :)
Quincy didn't seem to mind not being able to reach the peddles either.
But then again, that's what's moms are for.
Feeding the baby goats
The baby goats are so cute, but don't let them fool you. When it comes to bottles, you better hold on tight cause they'll snatch it away in seconds. Just see for yourself...
Catching a Fish
They give you a tin bucket with a handful of worms and leave the dirty part to you. Oh, the things us mothers do for our kids! I really wasn't expecting to catch anything -- and when we did -- I wanted to freak out too -- except for a different reason. Without my wonderful husband, it meant I had to somehow mangle that hook out of it's mouth. I tried talking another kid into it, but he didn't want any part either. Luckily, the fish was nice and cooperated much better than I expected. We fed it another worm for good measure and threw it back and gave away the extra worms we had.
About a week later...Tanner had this sad look come upon his face. When I asked what he was thinking, he solumnly said, "Mom, I think we hurt that fish." Turns out I don't think either of us is cut out for fishing.
Milking a Cow
I found it interesting that even a small, young cow can produce 10+ gallons of milk in just a few minutes. Sometimes I feel like Brooke comes close to nursing that much, she's such a little milk addict.
I'm pretty sure that my mom asked more questions and was more fascinated than any other kid there. She even claimed to be a farmer's daughter, but I think she meant farmer's granddaughter.
Seeing these two together, you would have thought there really was real gold in there.
The kept uncovering tons of cool gemstones. My mom is the these kids biggest fan, she gets so excited about everything.
Feeding the Animals
Brooke enjoyed it. She was all up in their business. Grabbing and poking as fast as she could.
Quincy was loving it too
Now...we just have to wait until April for them to re-open for the year. Already looking forward to next summer :)


