Pick out your your pumpkin.
In less than 5 seconds, Tanner had his pumpkin.
Anthony took the longest..
No, Brooke doesn't count. Find a real pumpkin!
This was the coolest pumpkin I've seen...let's take it!!
And then catch a ride back...if you're lucky. Us, not so very lucky.
Unless you're Brooke...then you can catch a ride anywhere.
We had time left over...so Tanner enjoyed the corn maze, playing on the playground, looking at the livestock, and just being crazy alongside Mason.
Brooke, on the other hand, just was making cute faces.
And since I couldn't decide which was the cutest, here's a bunch of them!
And wouldn't you know it, she was trying to eat dirty ole pumpkin vine. She'll eat ANYTHING!
We made it a family affair -- cousins, grandparents, practically the whole gang!
Baby Scarlett's first pumpkin outting -- and she slept right through it. How dare she!!
Mason picked out a pumpkin with bumps all over.
And I've never seen a women more indecisive than myself. My mom couldn't make up her mind...so she ended up with four...and it would have been more if it wasn't for the fact you had to carry them around.
Our final pumpkins "arrangement". I love the variety!! The big old orange was it Tanners -- shiny with dirt around the edges. The antique orange cinderella pumpkin is mine, and honestly, the prettiest pumpkin I've ever seen. Anthony's is just different -- who's ever seen a silver pumpkin? And Brooke's lil white pumpkin is just too cute!!
But I still prefer this little pumpkin the most!!


