Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Family Pics–November 2012

Love, Love, love how the family pics turned out.   Thanks Kristin for working your magic and the fabulous pics!!

I guess pics always stress me out – but this year we kept it low stress and made it all come together at the last minute – so I didn’t have time to worry. 

Brooke was near impossible.  Getting her to look, let alone smile, was a challenge.  But when she did…she gave it everything!  She’s my favorite part of the pictures.

DSC_1727 copy-color

DSC_1757 copy

DSC_1787 copyDSC_1752 copy

Tanner – 4 years and already counting down until he’s 5.  Then he’ll be able to do everything.  Just ask him. 

He already reminds me so much of his father, that handsome little fellow. 

DSC_1747 copyDSC_1743 copy

DSC_1846 copy-vintage

Brooke – 6 months and stubbornly playful.  And impossible.

When Brooke grows up and isn’t a baby anymore, this is how I always want to look back and remember her.  My precious little baby girl!!!

DSC_1944 copy

DSC_1782 copy

Best buddies – I just love how playful these two are. And hoping it never changes! 

DSC_1803 copyDSC_1805 copyDSC_1808 copy

This is our family.  2012 has been a journey but we’re closer today because of it. 

DSC_1910 copyDSC_1915 copy

Bring on 2013!!