April was a crazy fun month for us with back-to-back vacations. Oh yeah!!!
To kick off the festivity, the Callison Clan from Dallas came to visit us. Michael, Cheryl, and their 5 amazing, wonderful, cheerfully, girls!
Kenneth also came into town, which everyone knows Uncle Kenneth makes everything more fun.
First, we planned our days travels to make sure we could eat at Lambert’s – home of throwed rolls – where we easily ate our weight in food—and yet still had plenty of leftovers for the rest of the weekend.
Yes, they throw piping hot rolls fresh from the oven right at you. Be prepared!
It’s near impossible to capture the experience on your phone, but can’t but love the pic of Michael ducking for cover
Lambert’s…where the drinks are bigger than your face!
Silly faces!
Food…happy faces!
When we were in Branson, we have a super nice rental. Nicer than all our homes put together. Theatre room, 6 bedrooms, game room, pool table, overlooking table rock lake. Everything you’d want in a weekend retreat. It was super dee dooper!
One night we ventured out for a short hike with all the kids in tow. I was at the back hurrying Rylee along, and captured views like this along the way.
But most the time we enjoyed our stay in the lodge. Rylee never ventured far from this spot – a pair of nesting end tables that fit her perfectly.
And then we hit up the indoor pool for some swimming fun!
Sophie!
These pics are horrible! Hanging out in the pool with little kids and a phone isnt’ the smartest idea, but I tried, lol!
The kids loved the indoor slide!
The weekend went by way too quickly! We could have easily stayed another week for sure!!
Some of best commentary came on the ride home.
When two fingers are better than one, lol!
Uncle Kenneth (the FAVORITE uncle) and the kids.
- Rylee -Is that your phone?! - repeated 3 times
- In response, Kenneth -- Yep, that’s my phone?! – repeated 3 times
- On the 4th attempt, Rylee asked, “Is that MY phone?”
And it keeps getting better,
- Okay -- kids you're going to be quiet so Brooke and Rylee can fall asleep
- Brooke -- I'm NOT going to go to sleep!!
- Tanner - You guys are doomed if I fall asleep cuz I'm the best at karate!
- Kenneth – No, I'm the BEST!
- Tanner – “ Well-- you are pretty funny. And I like your personality!!”
- [5 mins later - Brooke and Rylee are sleep! For the win!!]
Or one of my personal favorites, Tanner – “Dad, there was a sign that said go faster!!!”


