Thursday, September 22, 2016

Tanner’s Baptism Pics

Tanner’s 8 year old photo shoot at the Kansas City Temple.

IMG_7210

We had gone boating earlier in the day, then scheduled the pics right at dusk to capture the best lighting.  Well – this poor, exhausted kid was totally asleep when I pulled into the parking lot and did NOT want to wake up. 

It took him a while to warm up to the camera, I may have been telling some jokes about farting and pooping.  And trying to play peek-a-boo behind the camera.  But it worked!!!  He finally relaxed his face, smiled beautifully, and did his thing!

As we were wrapping up, he told me: "I just LOVE the look of the temple. I would pass out if I lived next door with these views. Can I take more pics myself!"

Seriously, I LOVE this boy, his innocent and tender-heart!

IMG_7018IMG_7073IMG_7077

 

This one might be my favorite!  IMG_7100

Although I love this one too!

IMG_7110IMG_7126

 

I love the lighting!!!IMG_7147

 

OMG—it was so HOT!  And so many bugs!!!  It’s amazing he survived and kept letting us take pics!IMG_7170

Search, PONDER, and pray

IMG_7268IMG_7322

He’s going to be a great missionary one day!

IMG_7328IMG_7383

He’s SO cute!  I just want to eat him up!!!

IMG_7402

 

The temple grounds were closed, but we still got some gorgeous shots. 

IMG_7185

In a few weeks, Tanner will be baptized and is so excited to follow our Savior Jesus Christ!