Thursday, February 5, 2009

Splish Splash


After getting totally drenched and having more water out of the tub than in the tub, it occurred to me that Tanner has finally outgrown the infant tub we use to give him a bath in the kitchen sink.

While he's always splashed and had a good time playing in the water, this brings it to a whole new level. He'll just keep kicking his legs and the water goes everywhere. Anthony tries to tell me I just need to put less water in it [he's the clean one in the fam], but he's having so much fun - I just can't resist.

Tanner loves the tug boats. They are soft and squishy and he loves to chew on them. And he likes to lift the cup of water and drink a few sips - or should I say gulps. Except he got a whole mouthful and nearly choked himself.



here's a video if you want to see for yourself the cuteness: