Saturday, February 28, 2009

Update

Finally, I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The worst weeks of work are over - although there's been drama on top of drama. I was considering on posting the next edition of "worse week ever part 2" to explain last week, but decided it could be summed up with one more day:
  1. Rushing into work in the early monring at the last minute (leaving Tanner with my 80+ neighbor - which we said we would NEVER do),
  2. Only to find out it was for no reason AND get the news from HR -
  3. Team member was currenly in ER after driving home from a Happy Hour,
  4. Forgetting I took the DART until I couldn't find my car in the parking lot,
  5. When I finally got to my car, realizing my car wouldn't start cause Ileft my lights on.

But no worries, I still made it to Book Club!

The BEST news ever, Tanner has a new full-time nanny, who came very highly recommended. Her name is Grandma! And I can't tell you how thrilled/ecstatic I am. Finally, I can rest in peace nowing he's in good hands...