Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Morning!!

The Easter basket was left in his favorite spot - the french doors overlooking our backyard.


Now that Tanner has not officially mastered the art of crawling, we decided to make him work for his easter basket.


Ready - The goal is in site.


Set - Bottoms up!


G0 - Take a leap forward.


Almost there.

Gottit!


The best part - watching Tanner play with the eggs. I decided to keep Easter simple...and just did these egg shakers. Each egg was filled with something different and made a different sound. A week later - and he still LOVES playing with these eggs. Now every toy he picks up - he shakes it to see what kinda sound it makes.



But I have to save the best for last. It's Tanner's very own smile. He does this on command as soon as you tell him too. It's his very own super intense smile.

I think it's quite possibly the funniest/cutest thing I've ever seen.

He uses every muscle in his body to smile!