Monday, September 15, 2008

Flying High! - Sept 15th



Anthony is always looking for ways to play with Tanner. Newborns really aren't all that exciting, but he's my little baby - so cute and cuddly. Like any dad, Anthony just can't wait 'til he gets slightly bigger and he can toss him alround some. But he really has grown so fast - I can't imagine it going more quickly.

We have a swing in our backyard for Avery (our niece) who is obsessed with it. As I was pushing her just the other day, I was looking forward to next summer when we could push Tanner in the swing...but Anthony had another idea.
While I thought he was in the middle of cooking hamburgers on the grill, Anthony called my name and told me I had to come outside to see Tanner. When I went outside, little Tanner was buckled in the swing and softly swinging back and forth. Tanner absolutely loved it! He was having a crabby day so anything to make him happy.