I just LOVE this stage! Tanner is just so cute and adorable. I know I keep saying that, but it's true! And he knows it too...just look at these pics. He just loves the attention. I just hate to put him down and love spending every minute with him. I love to just sit and chat with him. He just basks in all the attention - smiling, squeling, and laughing in delight. When he gets really excited, he does this kinda bashful/shy laugh where he turns away and crunches up his body and smiles. One of these days I'll try to get it on camera.
He also is full of expressions, whether happy or sad. Right before he starts to cry, he sometimes has a frown on his face and he looks so sad - anyone couldn't help but feel sorry for him.
Fingers

Nothing has changed, Tanner is still obsessed with his fingers. Instead of being satisified with one of them, he's still trying to figure out how to get them all in his mouth. But they are his favorite toy and keep him plenty pre-occupied.
Bath time!

Tanner still loves his baths...and it might possible be the favoite part of the day. He just kicks and splashes all over the place. Mommy and Daddy are usually wet too once he is done with his bath. I think he's outgrown his infant bath tub, but he's so active I can't imagine trying to keep ahold of him any other way. He gets a nervous when there's water on his face and immediately tenses his entire body, but a second later he's back to splashing away.
When his bath is over, he knows it's bed time. He's not happy again he gets to eat and lay down in his bed. But it makes it so easy to lay him down at night...he practically puts himself to bed.


