Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight

I knew that if I didn't go see it with Chelsea on opening day, she would go without me. So after work and a wedding reception and before we left for College Station, I squeezed in a movie!

I won't spoil the movie for you, but the best part was when Edward called Bella a Spidermonkey! But overall, the book is still so much better. You can't capture half of the story line in the movie. And while the actor grew on me, Edward just wasn't the same as I'd pictured in my head. He's just not cute or perfect enough to be Edward. But I did like Bella in the movie.

I was suprised at how well spread it is. Everyone knows about it and is talking about it. When I was talking about all the girls at work about it on Friday, all of them knew about it, had read all the books, and even one of them had already gone to see it on Thursday night at 12:01 - she's totally die hard. I guess I'm just use to not having anything in common with my co-workers :)

I wasn't exposed until this summer. I was on bedrest before I had Tanner so my sister-in-law- Cheryl let me borrow the books so I would have something to do. But she did warn me that I would be hooked as she's read them over and over. So if you haven't already - go read the books!