Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Halloween Pics!


I just can't get enough of all these cute Halloween pics of Tanner! On Halloween night, we visted a few of our close neighbors. He was really tired so we only made it to a few of our friends house, but that was all I was wanting to do anyhow. We didn't really "trick or treat" cause I refused to take the candy - we all knew I would end up eating it. And the rest of the night we stayed at home and handed out candy to all the other little kids. We have lived in our house for almost 4 years and this was the first year we were actually at home on Halloween night.
The next night we went to a Halloween Party with some of Anthony's friends he grew up with. It was a costume party - and as a last minute spur of the moment idea - we decided to dress up as each other. I found a maternity outfit that fit him. He had several conditions - like no make up. And we couldn't find a wig, but I did find a bright pink head band that topped it off. And of course he stuffed his shirt with some socks just like any other 12 year old girl. He thought all the clothes were very revealing and showed each part of his body - but welcome to the world of being a girl. And overall, he pulled it off and looked very cute! Anthony refuses to let me post any pics. Tanner stayed at home with Aunt Katelynn. She's the baby of the family so I don't think she's ever babysat a little kids before, let alone a baby. She actually volunteered & did a great job with him - thanks Katie!