Tanner is seriously getting cuter everyday! Just when I think his cheeks can't get any bigger - they keep chetting chubbier. But he has the roundest, happiest face when he smiles - and it melts my heart everytime he smiles. When I talk to him, he just squels in delight and I absolutely love it. He sounds like he's trying to have a conversation with me and telling me about his day. I love his adorable little baby sounds. While his cry is pretty melow and a low rumble, his little squeels and shouts are so high pitched.
He's still a chunk, but he's really strong too. Give him another week or two and I think he'll be sitting up. I joke that he's going to be sitting up before he can rollover on a consistent basis. And he's not a big fan of lying down on his back or tummy - I think he associates lying down with naps so he has a natural aversion to it. But he loves anything were he can sit and watch all the action. Even when you hold him, he loves to look facing out. His favorite new toy is the exersaucer - which allows him to stand and turn to face people. He now can recongize voices and will turn to look at them when they talk. And when you talk to him, you're usually rewarded with a great big smile.

He's still obssessed with his hands, but his love for his pacifier is quickly diminishing - which is making putting him down for naps more and more challenging. He usually takes several 45 min to 1 hours naps, but he's slowly starting to take longer afternoon naps. I just hope this trend continues!


