Avery & Caden loved all the attractions, from the kid rides to the petting zoo to the little hands farm. Although Tanner was too young to enjoy any of the attractions, he still enjoyed the stroller rides and walking around in his baby bjorn. He was such a good little baby. Afterwards, he slept like a baby...finally!!
The best part about the fair is the food. I tried the Chicken Fried Bacon - it had one the best taste award - but it was not worth it. It's better to stick to the good ole basics. Afterwards, I had to get a funnel cake - which I would say was the highlight of my day :)My other favorite part of the day was the petting zoo. I enjoyed seeing this tiny little baby goat that could barely walk. It kept trying to come grab some food from the people, but the mom was making sure that it did not happen. There also was a pair of llamas that kept kissing each other.
The weather was perfect! After a hot summer, it's finally beginning to feel like fall. It just felt good to be outside, in good company, and eating good food. What more could you ask for?


