
Tanner was a dinosaur for his very first Halloween! And I would have to say he's the cutest, friendliest little dinosaur I've ever seen.
Being at the Halloween party made me think of all the crazy outfits we dress our kids in. Most of the kids were only in the costume for a few pics and then taking them off, but Tanner is young enough that he doesn't know any better. But it's Halloween mostly for the parents, anyhow? I mean, who really ends up eating their toddlers' Halloween candy??? I actually think he really enjoyed it and was really happy in his costume - other than the few times the hood part was covering his eyes. But the majority of the time he was sticking out his tongue and trying to eat his zipper or dino paws.
I tried to tell Anthony I wanted him to dress up as a dinosaur too to match Tanner - but he wanted no part in dressing up as Barney ~ which we both agree is very annoying. I remember my youngest sister Katelynn watching it all the time, and yes, it's still around. And little kida love it. I'm hoping never to expose him so he won't know what he's missing.Profile view

Tanner & Daddy
Tanner, Avery, & Me
Tanner's friend Jonathan & cousin Avery



