
For those that know me, I love to shop. And I'm obsessed with finding the best deals! So I wasn't going to let the fact that Anthony was going camping stop me from the biggest day of shopping - black Friday.
The only problem was - I needed a shopping buddy. Usually I go with my fam, but my sister had to work and my mom had to watch Avery. So I decided this year I'd have to settle for Tanner being my shopping buddy - and he was the best ever - and this is why!
The only problem was - I needed a shopping buddy. Usually I go with my fam, but my sister had to work and my mom had to watch Avery. So I decided this year I'd have to settle for Tanner being my shopping buddy - and he was the best ever - and this is why!
- I didn't need an alarm clock. He woke me up when he was ready to start the day and we were off. And I even got to sleep in until 7:00.
- People are SO nice when they see you have a baby. When I was checking out at Target, the cashier was insisting that someone help me to my car. I guess I did have a cart full of stuff, but I told her I was totally fine.
- He doesn't ask for things or put things into the cart. And he won't tell what other people what you are getting for them.

One person commented that I must be really brave, but really, Tanner loves walking around in his baby bjorn. I knew exactly what I wanted - so I was in and out of the stores in no time. He even got a normal long nap in the morning - and when he woke up again - we headed to one more store just in time to catch the 1pm sale closing. I guess the only downer was that he couldn't hold my spot in line while I ran to get the one last thing I forgot. Oh well!
But after hearing about the Wal-Mart sales associate who was killed by the mobs, I guess I should consider myself lucky. But that's why I never shop at Wal-Mart! Sorry folks, but Target is SO much better!



