Tanner enjoying his meal!

And after, a very satisfied Tanner!

P.S. Look at those little red rosy cheeks! When they first started doing this, I thought for sure he must be sick, but he was totally fine.
The rest of us enjoyed a traditional Thanksgiving dinner at my parents home in the afternoon. My favorite - as always - is the stuffing - followed closely behind my homemade dinner rolls. So yummy! It was a smaller crowd this year - just Brendan, Chels, and Avery - were there to celebrate along w/my parents. But for Christmas, we're looking forward to everyone coming to visit - all the siblings and even the grandparents. What a party!
Even though I totally stuffed myself, at 5:00 we headed over to Anthony's parents home for an authentic Mexican thanksgiving - Tamales. We had ordered them from a local Guatamalen restaurant here in town. I still prefer the mexican version, but they were good. I was just glad his parents were kind enough to switch up the cuisine so we didn't have two Turkey dinners in a row.
And like any important day, I had the cutest outfit lined up for Tanner to wear. But on the way over, he made an explosion. My dad had held him for over 30 minutes and didn't even realize it, but as soon as I picked him up, I could just tell my the smell. He made the biggest mess I have ever seen - it was running down his pants and even on his socks. So we did an emergency bath in my parents kitchen sink.

We had to make due with a pink towel - which almost make him look like a girl.
He was lauging as we were drying him off - just having a good ole time while the rest of us were gawking at his surprise he left for us.


