Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Rocking around

For Christmas, my parents gave the boys Rockband for the Wii. This pretty much took over most of the family time together. I'm now very tempted to go out and buy one...

Vote for your favorite Rockband Star!



Jeremy on vocals. As my dad put it - please do NOT quite your day job!



Jared on the drums. Jared is not the little boy I remember. He wanted to be right next to us doing the same things...and we all had a good time with him! Jeremy even played super heroes with him.


Chelsea on vocals. She's the only one that may have future. This clip doesn't do justice!






Lance actually really suprised me and did quite well! I wish I could have gotten it on tape, but Lance was the best on the guitar. He looked like he could be a band as he moved to the beat. Somethings don't change - Lance loves to Dance!


With Collin, there's no suprises. He really can't sing! He asked Jeremy to take over, but I'm not sure who's worse...


Unfortunately, we ran out of memory before anyone could get me (or Kristan for that matter) on tape. Just don't hate me for posting this!


katie on guitar
jeremy on drums collin on guitar
anthony on drums (see, i'm not the only one who sticks out my tongue when concentrating!)
katie on vocals
Ave & Britt were inspired to create their own music and were beating on their "drums." These two were always up to something together and giggling the entire day. So cute!!
We still couldn't convince my parents or grandparents to give it a whirl. But there's always next year!