Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gala

On Friday, Anthony and I went to his school's Annual Holiday Gala. I'm never too excited about getting dressed up, but Anthony was able to talk me into it. And I good friend ML had an outfit for me to wear. They charge each of the students $100 as part of their dental school tuition, so if nothing else, I though we should at least go and enjoy the good food to get our money out of it. We have a few close friends that are also in dental school too so they came with us as well.



They go all out - the event is at the Hilton Anatole in Downtown Dallas. Except drinks are extra. Last year we learned the hard way as we paid $12 for two cans of Sprite. My favorite part is always people watching. And seeing what people are wearing - or actually how little the girls wear.

And as luck would turn out, we won a door prize for a gift certificate to a restaurant. So now we have an excuse to go out on another date together!